You are more than the part of your story that you hate the most.
Many of us feel broken. Our mistakes, the pain others have caused us, and circumstances outside our control taunt us every day, though we long to turn a new page. In When You Don’t Like Your Story, bestselling author Sharon Jaynes challenges us to ask, what if God doesn’t want us to rip out our difficult stories but instead repurpose them for good? Rich in biblical truth, When You Don’t Like Your Story helps you…
- stop picking at emotional scabs and start allowing God to heal your wounds;
- forgive others so their mistakes can’t imprison you any longer;
- break free from the shame of the past to live free in the redemption of the present;
- and see how God can use your story to give others the courage to hope again.
What has been done to you and what has been done through you does not disqualify you from God’s best for your life. It qualifies you for an even greater purpose than you would have ever known without it. In fact, the worst parts of your story might just be what God uses the most. So sink deep into God’s life-changing truths. The next chapter is just beginning.
"I deeply understand the pain of not liking parts of my own story. Yet time and again, I've seen God restore and redeem my life even when it doesn't end up the way I would have chosen. The stories and hope within the pages of When You Don't Like Your Story are a gift to the world, and I'm grateful my friend Sharon has written this treasure for us all!"
What if your worst chapters could become your greatest victories?
- Instant access to three chapters of When You Don't Like Your Story
- A free download of The 5 Dreams of Every Woman ebook
- An exclusive preview of the When You Don't Like Your Story audiobook