Have you listened to yourself lately? Did you know that your words are shaping other people’s lives? That they are the mirrors in which others see themselves? Every day you can speak life into the souls of others or suck the life right out of them. The choice is yours.
In The Power of a Woman’s Words, bestselling author Sharon Jaynes will show you how to
- exchange careless words that hurt for intentional words that help others succeed
- recognize words that tear down confidence and replace them with words that build others up
- overcome the negativity that pushes people away and become a well of positivity that draws others in
- tame your tongue by practicing practical principles that help you think before you speak
- stop being disappointed in your lack of control by taking hold into the power of the Holy Spirit
The Bible Study Guide takes you on a journey alongside women of the Bible—women like Rachel, who shaped her son’s character, Sarai, who influenced her husband’s choices, and Elizabeth, who boosted her friend’s confidence. The study guide helps you dig deeper into Scripture to see what God’s Word says about our words. It offers biblical instruction and practical tools to help you discover the power of words to change the course of a day and even a life. This companion study guide is perfect for personal study or small groups.