Have you ever felt like your “I do” in marriage has turned into “I don’t anymore?”
Have you ever felt that the man you thought was your soulmate has turned into more of a roommate? If so, then Lovestruck: Discovering God’s Design for Romance, Marriage, and Sexual Intimacy will help you see your marriage from a fresh perspective and reignite the passion that was there in the beginning.
With the Song of Solomon as a backdrop, bestselling author Sharon Jaynes shows us God’s original design for romance, marriage, and sexual intimacy that will open your eyes and heart to embrace what the Creator of the gift intended all along.
You will see how to:
- Replace feelings of indifference and apathy toward your marriage by taking intentional and creative steps to strengthen your relationship.
- Recognize anything or anyone that has crept into your marriage to cause disunity and create healthy boundaries that protect your relationship.
- Uproot natural feelings of hurt or resentment by offering supernatural grace and forgiveness.
- Regain the passion of the early years by remembering and returning to what brought you together in the first place.
- Discover the warning signs of growing separateness and take steps to strengthen the friendship of marriage.
- Overcome feelings of guilt about your level of desire for physical intimacy by understanding God’s original intent.
- Recalibrate the direction your marriage is headed by starting with the end in mind.
Lovestruck has everything you’ve been dying to know about the Song of Solomon, but were afraid to ask!