Words..one of the most powerful forces…can be used for good or evil. Your words can change the course of a day…the course of a life. In this release, Sharon Jaynes will help you use your words in positive, powerful ways, so that you can…
- instill confidence into a child’s heart
- encourage a husband to accomplish his dreams
- fan the dying embers of a friend’s smoldering hope
- draw someone to the love of Christ
- open the door to powerful prayer
As a woman, you can explore the power you possess, the people you impact, the potential for change, and the profound possibilities as you harness this mighty force and use it to speak life to those around you.
This engaging, interactive workbook for Sharon Jaynes popular book The Power of a Woman’s Words and the companion DVD series, helps readers discover and put into practice Sharon’s lessons on using godly words and perspective to inspire strength, joy, and purpose in themselves and others.Fascinating examples of women in the Bible, contemporary illustrations, insightful questions, and practical steps create an exciting exploration of:
- God’s Incredible Gift
- The People We Impact
- The Power of a Woman’s Words to Her Husband and Her Friends
- The Power of a Woman’s Words to Fellow Believers and the World
- The Promise of Power and the Product of Practice
- The Potency of Silence and the Profound Possibilities
Excellent for individuals or groups, this study guide reveals how the right words lead a woman toward God’s great purpose for them to be a light to others.
Published by Harvest House Publishers