I’m so glad you’ve decided to join me.
I think we’ve all experienced the “glory ache”—a persistent longing to experience God’s presence on a daily basis. It seems that busyness, striving, and working for God can get in the way of intimacy with God.
Do you long for something more in your relationship with God? The good news is that “something” more does not mean “doing more.” God’s not waiting for you to get your spiritual life “right.” He’s desires to commune with you right where you are. So take a deep breath, grab God’s hand, and discover the secret to experiencing God’s presence in a deeper and more intimate way than ever before.
The real question is not “What does God want from you?” but: “What does God want for you?”
In A Sudden Glory, you’ll delve into Scripture and read stories that will help you erase the line between your “spiritual life” and your “daily life” as you enter the sanctuary of God’s presence even in the middle of your busy, messy day. Here you will find your eyes opened to moments of sudden glory in which the Creator makes His presence known to your personally. Moments in which the Creator assures you of His love as you live and more and have your being in Him. Here you will discover true freedom-the freedom of experience God in a deeper and intimate way than ever before.
We’ll learn how to:
- Discover the secret to experiencing God’s presence in your daily life.
- Walk in sync with Jesus as you live and move and have your being in Him (Acts 17:28).
- Recognize God’s passionate pursuit and relentless romance of your heart.
- Accept His invitation to the divine dance choreographed just for you.
- Hear God’s gentle whisper in the tough times of life.
- Breathe a sigh of relief knowing that experiencing “something more” in your relationship with God does not mean “doing more.”
Here’s what you’ll need.
- Your Bible
- A copy of A Sudden Glory – you can purchase a copy at your favorite Christian bookstore, on-line bookstore, or on my website.
- A notebook to write your answers, responses, and moments of sudden glory.
The study will last for ten weeks. On day 5 of each week, I’ll have a video that you can watch from your computer. Just a click and I’m right there with you.
To get started, you can download a free copy of Chapter One.
I’d also encourage you to watch this introductory video: